To: All Swansea Country Club members, leagues, events and our guests
Players need to make a tee time on both the Par 3 or Championship Course(s) - book online at www.SwanseaCountryClub.com
- All Patrons and staff must wear face coverings while on the property in common areas or when you cannot social distance.
- Practice facilities are currently open
- Carts are Allowed as they are available
- Push carts may be used and available for rental
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are allowed and Shotgun events are commencing
- Online and remote payment options must be utilized. (Download our app for GPS and Virtual Scorecard) - book online and you can use the app to make a payment
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole doesn’t occur.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, water coolers and ball washers must be removed or covered.