We anticipate opening the opening date to be June 20th. While this is our targeted date the ball is currently in the towns hands on occupancy for the upcoming season. As we can ascertain that this is indeed the exact date we will send out another email confirming.
2020 Pool Club Guidelines
- All members are required to do a daily self-assessment of their family prior to arrival at the club.
- Stay home if sick or in quarantine.
- Avoid entering the premises if symptomatic, e.g., a fever of 100 degrees F or above, unusual coughing, shortness of breath, headaches, chills, shaking chills, sore throat, muscle aches and pains, new loss of taste or smell or feeling feverish.
- Members and staff should wear masks or facial coverings when outside the pool and unable to socially distance. Must wear masks when utilizing the restrooms.
- Sneeze/cough into cloth, tissue, elbow, or sleeve. Discard tissue in trash cans
- Avoid shaking hands or physical contact except among household members.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds if soap and water are not acceptable use hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Occupancy of the Pool Club will be limited. Initially as we start the season no guests will be permitted for both the safety concerns and to preserve space for members.
- Entrance will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis. No outside chairs, umbrellas, balls, or noodles can be brought onto the facility.
- We are not allowed to utilize the bounce house, volleyball, basketball hoop or balls of any type initially as we start this season.
- The new food trailer and tiki bar will be open and available for lunch and dinner daily.
- Food can only be eaten at the picnic tables under the tents or on the grass. We have purchased more canopy 10x10 tents so we can provide for families to sit on the grass and or play area formerly where the bounce house was located.
- We will not be running any Junior Camps within the Pool Club nor offering any Birthday Parties to preserve space for members.
- Our staff will daily clean down the entire facility pool deck, treat the pools in accordance with safe industry standards, clean and disinfect chairs, picnic tables etc between each usage of different individuals.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned on the hour.
- Indoor showers and changing areas are not permitted during Phase 2 but the outdoor showers are required to be utilized prior to entering the pools.
- Parents will be responsible for their children adhering to social distancing and wearing masks when required.
Our staff is here to keep you safe in the pools, safe around the pools and to clean and sanitize as needed.
As the restrictions ease as the Phases move forward so will the policies of the Pool Club.
Closing for anticipated inclement weather will be a posted notice on the Swansea Country Club Facebook page.
-The Pool Club at Swansea Country Club Management
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturday 9am-9pm
*Please note pools close 30 minutes prior to closing